Blogging marathon is now making me clear my bookmarked pages. Though the book marks are growing, I am able to clear a few of them , thanks to the marathon's lovely themes :).
I had bookmarked this ages ago from Talimpu and made it last week to go with our lunch. We had some leftovers and I paired it with dosa for dinner and it was a good combo too.....
Recipe Source : Talimpu
Raw mango -1 small, grated
Corinader leaves- 1 cup
Green chillies -2, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil- 1 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan and add the grated mango.
- Saute till the mango is soft, takes around 4-5 minutes.
- Add the coriander leaves, green chilies,salt and saute till the leaves wilt.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Grind to a smooth paste with a little water.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with steamed rice / any tiffin of your choice
Sending this chutney to Srivalli's Condiment Mela
Recap of Week 1 in BM #8...
I had chosen 2 theme for this week
1. No cook recipes for kids...
Day 1 - Fruity Breakfast Crunch
Day 2 - Bonda Juice
Day 3 - Banana Relish
2 . Condiments...
Day 4 - Flaxseed Onion Garlic Chutney
Day 5- Maavadu Oorugai | Baby Mango pickle
Day 6- Homemade Channa masala Powder for Chole
Day 7- Coriander- Raw Mango Chutney - Recipe above....
Check out what my friends are cooking for the 8th Edition of Blogging Marathon, an event started by Srivalli....
Tomorrow we start week 2 of this edition of the marathon. Again I have chosen 2 interesting themes . I will be back with a brand new recipe tomorrow....
Labels: Blogging Marathon, Cooking with herbs / flowers, Fun With Fruits, Herbs, tiffinsides, Vegan varieties, Whoz on my side