Last week we had lots of leftover greens stir fry and I did nit have the mind to waste it.So I used it as a stuffing for the Chapathi I was making.It turned out to be very delicious and no one guessed it had leftovers!The stirfry has to be dry so that it does not ooze out when it is rolled.In case the stirfry is a little soggy,cook it for a couple of minutes till it is dry and then use it s a stuffing.
Wheat flour-3 cups
Salt to taste
Leftover greens stirfry-1 cup
Serve with a simple side dish like a simple Garlic dhal
- In a large bowl take wheat flour and salt.Mix well and add water little by little to make a stiff dough.Let it rest for hour an hour.Cover it with a moist kitchen towel.
- Pinch off golf sized balls and roll out into chapathis.
- Place a tablespoon of filling and bring the edges together to seal the fillings.
- Flatten with your palm and roll out once again.
- Cook on a heated griddle till brown spots appear on both the sides.
This is my entry for Scrumptious delights from leftovers going on in my blog.
Earlier in this series...
#1 - Bing | Spring onion stuffed paratha
Labels: Bread Basket, Delights From Leftovers, Flatbreads, KLBRoti, Vegan varieties