The Chaat mania continues today with this yummy Green peas chaat.I modified the recipe from Tarla Dala's recipe.
Green peas - 3/4 cup
Papdi - 5 numbers
Sev - 1/4 a cup
Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
Dried Mango powder / Amchur - 1/2 a teaspoon
Chaat masala -1/2 a teaspoon
Green chilli - 1, slit
Lemon juice to taste
Butter- 1 teaspoon
Oil- 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
I added a few pieces of chopped tomato to add color to the dish.
Serve hot / warm
- Drop the peas in boiling water for 5 minutes.Drain and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds,green chilli and wait for cumin seeds to splitter.
- Add peas,dry mango powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well.
- Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Add butter [it will melt and spread]
- Drizzle a little lemon juice.
- Top it up with crushed papdi , sev and chopped tomato.
|Mutter Chaat served with Rose Milk|
Other chaat recipes @ Seduce Your Tastebuds
This day That year...
2010 - Cardamom Tea
Labels: Chaats, Goodies from veggies, Green Peas, KJ, Snack Bar