Dahi Papdi Chaat is another of my favorite chaat maybe because it has my favorite yogurt in it.I love to bite to the crispy n softening puri's that are mixed with a variety of lavors and textures.
Since I had all the ingredients ready,this was put together within a minute.
I used :[I am giving the ingredients without the quantity.You can use according to your taste / preference.
Boiled potato - coarsely crumbled
Coriander mint chutney
Dates Tamarind chutney
Fresh thick yogurt / curd
Red chilli power
Salt to taste
- In a bowl whisk yogurt,red chilli powder and salt
- In a serving plate arrange the papdi puri.Place a little potato and some channa over each puri
- Drizzle a little bit of both the chutnies over the potato and channa
- Spoon out the yogurt over them.
- Sprinkle chaat masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Sev
This is also being sent to Srivalli for her event Kids delight with the theme - Street Food and Flavors of Maharasthtra hosted here.
Let's peek into my fellow marathoner's kitchen....
Srivalli,Azeema, Bhagi, Champa, Gayathri Anand, Gayathri Kumar, Harini, Jay, Kamalika, Meena, Mina, Padma, ,Pavani,PJ, Priya Mahadevan, Priya Suresh, Priya Vasu, Rujuta, Santosh, Saraswathi, Savitha, Shanavi, Smitha, Sowmya, Suma, Usha, Veena
Labels: Blogging Marathon, Chaats, KJ, Snack Bar