Potato -1 small,peeled and chopped into small cubes
Yogurt,thick n fresh -2 cups
Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder-1/2 a teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil- 1 teaspoon
Coriander leaves to garnish
- In a microwave safe bowl,put in potato and enough water and microwave covered for 5 minutes or till the potato is 90% done.
- Drain remaining water and keep aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl put in oil and potato and mix.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes,stirring at the end of the second minute.Let it cool.
- Whisk yogurt with salt,chilli powder and cumin powder.
- Add the potato to the yogurt.
This goes to Srivalli's 365 days of MW cooking
Indrani is hosting MEC this month, an event started by Srivalli.She has asked for a combo meal i.e.3 dish meal for the event - Rice,a side dish and dessert.So here they...Microwave Spicy Pulao,Aloo nu raita and Healthy Oats cake with custard sauce
And this simple yogurt based salad also goes to Pari's Only event , this month hosted by Prathiba with the theme Salads.
Blogging Marathon is going on great.Check out what my friends are up to..Srivalli,Monika, Jayasree , Priya Suresh, Azeema, Priya Srinivasan, Reva,Ayeesha , Soumya , Veena and Usha
This day That year...
2010 - Omega 3 Fatty Acids -Their functions in the body,deficiency,sources etc and a restaurant review on the delicious food at Awashanzhai
2008- Bisi Bele Huli Anna- a recipe that has been passed down through the generations and an easy Carrot raita to serve as a side dish with Bisi Bele Huli Anna