As I said earlier [a couple of posts ago] I still have a large bag of pasta idling away in the pantry and this recipe from Raaga got the pasta out of its deep slumber.This is also being sent to Tried and tasted hosted by Divya at Dil Se..
I used:[The original recipe is Here]
Farfelle pasta -1 cup
Boiled vegetables – ½ a cup [Peas, carrot]
Colored capsicum – ¼ cup[Green and red]
Sambar powder- 1 teaspoon
All purpose flour -1 tablespoon
Milk- ½ a cup
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil 1 teaspoon
1. Cook pasta with a little oil and salt. Drain and keep aside
2. Heat oil in a pan and put in capsicum and fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the flour and fry for a minute.It should not turn brown.
4. Add milk and stir well.
5. Put in sambar powder and mix well.
6. When the sauce thickens add the cooked vegetables and the cooked pasta
7. Check for salt and add pepper
Recipes posted today..
Coriander Cauliflower peas curry
Masala vegetable pasta
Simple Channa salad
Labels: Morning Raga, Pasta Recipes, PN