Greens - 1 bunch, roots removed and chopped
Onion- 1 ,chopped
Garlic- 4 pods,grated / minced
Red chilli - 2, broken into bits
Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves- a few
Grated coconut- 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Oil- 1 teaspoon
- In a microwave proof bowl put in greens sprinkle a little water and cover and microwave for 5 minutes or till done.
- Mean while heat oil in a pan and put in mustard, red chillies, curry leaves and when it splutters saute onions and garlic till soft.
- Put in the cooked greens [and the water is present] and add salt and coconut.
- Mix well and cook for a minute
- Remove from heat and serve with rice dishes
This also goes to Jagruti's Complete My Thali hosted here with the theme Sabji
We,Srivalli,Monika, Jayasree , Priya Suresh, Azeema, Priya Srinivasan, Reva ,Ayeesha , Soumya and Veena
and myself are doing a blogging marathon this month.Check out what's cooking in their kitchen...