I got this recipe from Vegetarian times when I was looking out for new tofu recipes. It sounded similar to the tofu bhurji I has posted earlier but had some changes.
Tofu-1 block,drained and crumbled
Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon
Chilli sauce-1/2 a teaspoon
Cumin-1/2 a teaspoon
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl put in crumbled tofu, chilli sauce, cumin powder,turmeric powder,salt and mix well. Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and put in cumin seeds.
3. When it splutters put in onion and garlic and sauté till transparent.
4. In goes the tomato and cook till soft.
5. Add the tofu mixture and mix well.
6. Stir for a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
This can be served with rice / chapathi and can also be used as a sandwich filling.
Sending this to Cilantro's Glabal Kadai josted by Jaya with the theme Tofu
Labels: Capsicum Recipes, Flavors from across the border, Vegan varieties