Masala chai-Indian spiced tea

As I said before,Chai is the Indian name for tea.Today the temperature is sub-zero and as I looked out of the window,I suddenly felt I must have something warm and soothing.Something instant-so no making soups,I thought.

Tea to the rescue-Spiced Indian tea.Brewed a pot of tea and again sat by the window clutching the cup and watched the world go by....

For a warming cup of spiced Indian tea/Masala chai you need:

Chai masala powder/Spice mix for tea- 1 teaspoon
Milk-1/2 a cup
Water-1/2 a cup
Tea dust/Tea leaves- 1 teaspoon
Sugar- 1 teaspoon

Ok,this is not much of a recipe.All you got to do is put in all the ingredients in a pan and allow it to boil,simmer for a few seconds,strain and sip....




Liked it?!

Here is another recipe for a cold winter day-Ginger tea

Happy cooking...

Labels: