Kiwi Banana Shake

I am so new to kiwi fruit, in the sense that apart from eating it whole as a fruit, I have never tried anything with it. Finally my time to host AFAM came and I sat there wondering what to do with this fruit and googled for the recipes. I got lots of results and one easy one was a kiwi shake.

I tweaked it and added my all time fav fruit, banana, to it and made this kiwi banana shake.

You need:

1. Kiwi fruit - 1 small
2. Banana - 1 medium sized
3. Cold milk - 200 ml
4. Sugar to taste

Steps:

1. Peel the kiwi fruit [or cut into half] and scoop out the flesh.
2. Peel and chop the banana roughly.
3. Blend all the ingredients till smooth
4. Serve immediately



If kiwi shakes are left for sometime, the kiwi fruit kinda curdles the milk so it is better to prepare this shake just when you want to serve it.

This is for my event AFAM - Kiwi Fruit!

Labels: , , , , , ,