Instant Oats Dosa-An express breakfast

When I was on the lookout for breakfast ideas ,I came across Savory oats crepes by Usha of Veg Inspirations.I tried it out after making a few inclusion and exclusions and we all loved it. The original recipe used oats as such but I roasted it and also I excluded the tempering.Usha's recipe is here .



You need:

Quick cooking oats-1 1/2 cups
Wheat flour-1 cup
Semolina /Sooji/White rava-3/4 cup
Salt to taste
Jeera -1 teaspoon



Sometimes I pep it up a bit by adding curry leaves,finely chopped onions,coriander leaves etc...

Suggested accompaniments:
Sambar
Coconut chutney
Peanut chutney
Coriander chutney
Tomato onion chutney

Sending this to EC for Easy Breezy breakfast ,an event started by Coffee of the spice cafe



Bon Appetit...

Labels: , , , ,