My all time favorite snack is going to be a part of EC's WYF Salad/Starters/Soups .
Ginger - a small piece
Green chilli - to taste
Coriander- to garnish
Boondhi/Sev to garnish
- Grind the ginger and green chilli to a fine paste
- Mix this paste with the thick curd and chill.
- Immerse the vadai in hot water.
- Take out immediately and squeeze out the water.
- Place it on a serving dish.
- Pour a generous helping of the chilled curd
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Boondi/sev
- Roasted nuts can also be used as a garnish.
If you don't have vadai but still want to eat thayir vadai,here is another easy snack that tastes almost similar-Bread thayir vadai.
Labels: Snack Bar, Yumm Yoghurt