For the third time,I am extremely happy to announce Srivalli’s Kids delight event in my blog. The earlier ones were 'Cool Comforts' featuring recipes that kids love to indulge in during summer and healthy lunch box ideas for kids!
This time, I wanted to choose something to do with my growing love for my oven and hence the theme
Baked Treats for kids - Sweet / Savory
With two little kids at home, I always have to think of new ideas to treat them with a snack and so this theme surely going to help all the mom's who keep wondering what to make for their lil ones at home
So all you have to do is prepare a baked dish that you kid / any kid approves and sent is to this event.
It can be anything ranging from this list ...
- Deep fried snack that are converted to bakes [Like baked samosas / baked Chaklis etc]
- Baked veggies
- Pasta Bakes etc
Do you have a baked dish that is not listed here! Great!! Then send it across immediately!
You already know the rules, but let me pen them down once again…
1. Cook and blog about any Vegetarian / Vegan food that fits the theme – Baked Treats [Sweet / Savory].
2. Multiple entries are allowed.
3. Posts from archives are allowed as long as you update it with both the announcements. The maximum number of entries from archives is 5.
4. Recipes sent to this event can be shared with other events as well.
5. Link to this post and to Srivalli's Kid’s delight post (http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html) is mandatory.
6. Non bloggers are also welcome to send in their entries.
7. The dead line is Feb 15th 2014.
Drop a mail to email@example.com with the following details
• Your name and the name of your blog
• Picture of dish
Please leave a note in the comments section after you have mailed me your entry.And feel free to write to me for any queries.
Looking forward to see your lovely bakes......
Labels: Event Announcement