Flavor's of Greece - Event Announcement

We are now on a culinary journey to Greece in the "Flavors of.. Series 4 around Europe", an event by Simply.food.


 

Greek cuisine has a long and flavorful tradition that changes with the seasons and the geographical boundaries . This cuisine is a perfect example of the Mediterranean  cooking style. It is rich in nutrients and low in animal fats.

I am very new to this cuisine and this is the reason I chose this as a theme to experiment and explore this cuisine.

On a small 'research' I found these details that may be helpful for all to choose and cook for this event....

So with this basic guide lines, and with a few links for you to explore [given below], I am sure it will be very easy to cook up a dish from the Greek cuisine....

Greek Cuisine from Wiki
Taste of Home
About.com Link 1
About.com Link 2

Here are some guidelines  for sending the entries to this event...

  1. Cook and post a vegetarian / vegan recipe from the Greek cuisine.
  2. It is mandatory to link your recipes to this announcement and to Simply.food .Use of the logo is appreciated.
  3. Send in as many recipes you like.Archived recipes are also accepted.
  4. Non bloggers are also welcome to participate
  5. The last date to send in your entries is April 30th 2013
  6. Drop me mail to seduceurtastebuds@gmail.com, with the following details and the subject line - Flavors of Greece

After mailing me your entry, leave a comment so that I can check my mailbox. I will acknowledge your mail within two days.

The roundup shall be posted within a week after the dead line

Eager to see your awesome creations....



Labels: