Mint And Chocolate Shake


The other day, I went out to meet my friend in the morning. After chatting and catching up, I returned home a little after lunch time. It was so hot outside that the heat seemed to have vaporized my appetite. All my body craved for was something cool.

So a small survey of the pantry lead me to a bottle of peppermint essence-a gift from a dear friend. So I just put into the blender, all the things that I felt would go well together and this delicious shake was the result!


The combo of chocolate and peppermint was awesome and I loved every drop of it!


I used:

Frozen banana- 1 large
Cocoa powder- 1 tablespoon
Milk powder- 1 teaspoon
Peppermint extract- a few drops
Chilled Milk-150ml
Grated white chocolate - to sprinkle on top

Take all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend well.


Serve immediately with a sprig of mint leaves and grated white chocolate.


Note:

This refreshing drink is for Blogging Marathon #61, Week 4, Day 1 with the theme - Beverages with one main ingredient and I have chosen Chocolate.And also to Kalyani who is hosting Srivalli's Kid's Delight Event with the theme - Chocolate! , #KidsDelightChocoGiveaway


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#61



Bon Appetit....


Labels: , , , ,