This snack was prepared today evening to go with evening dose of coffee.It was only while mom was getting ready to prepare coffee did I realize that I had nothing ready for today's post! A quick discussion with mom and a few minutes later we were munching on this snack while sipping coffee!Yes, its such a simple recipe..
This ridiculously easy snack goes to Blogging Marathon #54,Week 1, Day 2 , with the theme Deep fried love...
I used :
Rice flour-2 tablespoons
Chili powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander leaves-a few ,chopped
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
Serve as a snack with tea / coffee...
- Wash the potato well and grate it .I did not peel the potato,just grated it after washing it thoroughly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil.
- Mix well. Add more rice flour / besan if needed.
- Make small balls of the mixture and keep ready while you heat the oil to deep fry.
- Gently drop the potato balls into the oil and deep fry till golden brown.
- Drain with a slotted ladle.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#54
Labels: Blogging Marathon, Potato, Snack Bar, Vegan varieties