Cauliflower / Gobi is one of our favorite vegetable. So I made a list of our favorite dishes with this vegetable...
Cauliflower has a lot of health benefits.Let's see some of them...
I add cauliflower to soups and fried rice / briyani. But here are some recipes that have cauliflower as the star ingredient...
- It is a good source of Vitamin C and Manganese.These two , in turn , have antioxidant properties.
- Excellent source of Vitamin K which is an important anti inflammatory vitamin.
- It has 2g /100 grams of fiber
- Low in calories
- Sulforaphane present in cauliflower is said to boost heart and renal health.
- It is a good source of Choline, which is very essential for brain development / growth.
Labels: Kitchen Dictionary