Capsicum Cheese Toast

I have mentioned many times here that I love bread esp. toasts and sandwiches which tops the list as my favorites. Luckily the kids share the same enthusiasm and I make something special for us once in a while.

A couple of weeks back ,on a weekend, the kids did not want to have the regular lunch. So I made this toast and I joined the kids.At first Lil Dude did not like the white color on the toast but was intrigued by the colorful capsicum.Later , after a little encouragement from Lil Angel,he dived into it!

This dish makes for a quick breakfast / snack or even for lunch as in our case.

This is my entry for Blogging Marathon #50, Week 1, Day 1, with the theme Colorful dishes for kids which also happens to be the theme Varada of Varada's Kitchen is hosting as a part of Srivalli's Kids Delight series.



Toasted bread slices- 6
Cheese spread-4 tablspoons
Colored bell pepper , finely chopped -1/4 cup / as needed
Dried oregano-1/4 teaspoon
Chili flakes- 1/4 teaspoon

Take the cheese spread in a bowl and put in the capsicum,oregano, chili flakes and mix. Spread this over a toast and serve immediately...



Colorful and tasty toast ready in minutes!


Note:

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#50

Bon Appetit...



Labels: , , , , ,