Once again I am hosting Srivalli's Kids delight event in my blog! This is the forth time I am hosting an event in this 'Kids Delight' series.. I am sure you would remember the Healthy lunch box event, that focuses on lunch recipes for the kids boxes, 'Cool Comforts' featuring recipes that kids love to indulge in during summer and then there was this Baked treats that showcases healthy treats.
For this month I have chosen Cheese as the theme.I am sure kid's love cheeses in some form or the other.My kids love cheesey parathas and anything with paneer! So naturally this was the ingredient that I wanted to showcase for the event.
Cheese is a milk based product that is available in various textures, flavors and forms. There are hundreds of cheeses that are available in different countries and each one is delicious in its own right!
So are you ready to cook with cheese this month?
This is a popular event yet let me let me pen down the rules for the newbies…
- Cook and blog about any Vegetarian that fits the theme – Say Cheese.Here is a list of Cheeses that you can refer to create your dishes .Please note that using grated cheese as a garnish alone does not count. Cheese has to be the star of the dish.
- It should be a dish that is approved by your kid or kids from your family / friends
- Multiple [new] entries are allowed.
- Archived entries are not accepted as we are looking for new ideas.
- Recipes sent to this event can be shared with other events as well.
- Link to this post and to Srivalli's Kid’s delight post (http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html) is mandatory.Using the logo is appreciated.
- Non bloggers are also welcome to send in their entries.
- The dead line is February 15th 2015.
Drop a mail to email@example.com with the subject line - 'Say Cheese' with following details
• Your name and the name of your blog
• Recipe name
• URL of the post
• Picture of your creation
Please leave a note in the comments section after you have mailed me your entry. And also feel free to write to me for any queries.
Looking forward to see all your creations...
Labels: Event Announcement