Last month hosted the 78th edition of My Legume Love Affair fondly known as MLLA.Here are the dishes that came in for the event...
1. Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen has sent this Middle Eastern Inspired Spicy Chickpea, Eggplant and Tahini Stew . Here is what she says about this stew-Apart from the nuttiness , tahini lends a gritty coating to the plump chickpeas, and the pepper and eggplant
contribute a pleasant texture and contrast to the tangy tomato broth! Doesn't it sound delicious!!
2.Suja Ilangovan of Suja's Kitchen made these crunchy Instant Bonda , dal and rice fritters,which can be put together within a few minutes and goes well with a cup of tea / coffee.
3.Janet of The Taste Space send in these Moong Bean Tostadas which looks extremely appetizing and it is Vegan!
4.Priya Srinivas of Enveetu Kitchen made these Cabbage Masal Vadai
- Cabbage-lentil fritters that are so apt for this wintery season.Check
out her recipe to catch her secret in making the crunchy fritters..
5. Linsy Patel of Homecook Food sent in this traditional Sindhi dish - Sai Bhaji - a tasty medley of greens, vegetables and lentils...
6.Kalyani of Sizzling Tastebuds made these Sesame Gold Coin , tasty appetizer that is made healthier by pan frying instead of deep frying it. A great hit in parties and get togethers!
7.Revathi Palani of Revi's Foodography
made this Green Peas Soup
that recharges you on a cold winter night..
9.Priya Suresh of Priya's Versatile Recipes
made this Chettinad Chickpeas Gravy -
a delicious gravy from the lip smacking Chettinad cuisine...
10.Sandhya Ramakrishnan of My Cooking Journey
made these Lobia/Karamani/Black eyed bean vadai
- fritters that have a crunchy exterior and soft on the inside! Perfect fit on a party menu !!
11. Srivalli of Spice your Life!
sent in this Alsande Tonak | Black Eyed Peas Goan Special Curry
that she cooked for a crowd and was a super hit with her friends...
12. Harini from Tamalapaku
sent in Horse gram Rasam
a traditional Indian soup from Rayalseema,India and its not only delicious but also laden with medicinal values!
And now for the prizes!!!
Congrats to the winners.Lisa will be contacting you shortly.
A huge thanks to dear Lisa for letting me host this event..
Hope you all enjoyed the roundup and thanks once again for your support :)
Labels: Event Roundups