Lil Angel and Lil Dude love to sip on Lemon tea, both the hot and chilled versions. Though they have this rarely, it is one of their favorite beverage. For change I thought I will make a mocktail out of these flavors and serve it to the adults while the kids could sip on their favorite iced lemon tea.
This is the third recipe for the Blogging Marathon #40,week #2.
Water- 2 cups
Tea Dust- 1 teaspoon
Slice of lemon
- Boil water and add tea dust [/ tea leaves].Add a few lightly crushed mint leaves and switch off the heat.Let it steep for a few minutes. Strain and chill.
- In a serving glass add the iced tea and sprite
- Serve immediately with a slice of lemon , ice cubes and mint leaves .
- Instead of brewing tea use can use instant iced tea powder.
- I did not add sugar but wanted to see how it tasted,so added powdered to half the prepared mocktail. It fizzed up and bubbled over! Anyway,I liked the one without sugar..
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 40
Bon Appetit ...
Labels: Blogging Marathon, Cool Comforts, Party Bev, Vegan varieties