Friday, 21 February 2014

Happy Times - Me in the Print!!

A couple of days back,Subha Rao,from The Hindu Daily, contacted me saying she was doing a feature on Coimbatore women bloggers! I was thrilled!After the interview, there was a photo shoot session and I was really happy about all that was going on.

The hours I put into researching,cooking,clicking and posting for this passion of mine has paid off and the blog and its author,[ yea, me,] is featured in the Coimbatore edition of The Hindu Metro Plus.

Three other bloggers from my hometown are also featured in this and my dear friend Sharmi is also a part of the article.

Here is the pic that is featured in the article....The article is titled - Blog by Blog .Do take a look...


That's- Akila, Ezhil,Your's Truly[in the apron with the ladle] and Sharmi...

Your's truly is truly happy!

7 comments:

Manjula Bharath said...

wow congratz dear :) so happy for you guys :) Thanks for sharing this lovely pic!!

nandoos Kitchen said...

Congrats Padmaja. Keep rocking.

Susan Lindquist said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

கலாகுமரன் said...

congrats friends !!

Padmajha PJ said...

Thanks a bunch everyone! :)

Sreevalli E said...

Congrats & all the best wishes for more to come..

Taste of Beirut said...

congratulations and the best is yet to come! :)