Last month, this event was given a free reign by asking my readers to choose any herb / flower that they like. This month, I would like to narrow down the choice to Methi / Fenugreek leaves....
Fenugreek leaves are being used all over the world in various dishes and in various forms.And it is a very nutritious addition to a meal.
100 grams of fenugreek leaves provide:
6 g of Carbohydrates
4.4 g of protein
1.93 g of Iron
and 49 Kcal energy
So it is time to cook up some wonderful dishes with this nutritious leaf!
Here are a few guidelines:
- Cook and blog about a Vegan or Vegetarian dish which features Fenugreek leaves / Methi. You can use the herb in any form - fresh/ dried
- Though this series is based on the culinary uses, you can also share the following -how to grow the herb or share tips on freezing or storing them,non culinary uses that have been tried and tested by you like cosmetic uses,home remedies,crafts etc.You can also write about some interesting facts on herb!
- Please add this announcement link to your post.
- Send in as many entries as you wish. Entries from archives are also accepted.
- Non bloggers are also welcome to participate
- Leave a message in this post after your mail your entry.
- The last date for the entries is December 31st 2013
- Send me the following details to email@example.com
Hope you will support me as you have always done.I look forward to cooking new recipes with herbs and flowers :)
- Your name and name of your blog
- Recipe and URL
- Picture of your dish.[Please re-size your images]
I am hosting this event this month and if you are interested in hosting this on your blog, do drop a line and we can fix a line up schedule....
Wishing you an aromatic and Flavorful Cooking....
Labels: Event Announcement