Know Your Dairy - Event Announcement

Just like the past couple of month's I am hosting two event this month too. You must have seen the Flavor's of Greece Announcement that was up a few hours back.

The second event for this month is Jagruthi's Know your series with the theme Know your dairy - Yogurt. Yogurt / Curd is one of my favorite ingredient and I am really looking forward to cooking with it.


Right from salads,beverages to main dishes and desserts, yogurt finds it place on the table. It is also used in several cuisines across the world.

Here are some health benefits of yogurt....

 So shall we cook up some dishes with this healthy ingredient?

Some guidelines for the event....
  1. Cook and post a vegetarian dish with Yogurt / Curd as the star ingredient.
  2. Link your recipes to this announcement and to Jagruthi's Event announcement page.
  3. Send in as many recipes you like but only  2 recipes from the archives are  accepted.
  4. Non bloggers are also welcome to participate
  5. The last date to send in your entries is  April 30th  2013
  6. Drop me mail to seduceurtastebuds@gmail.com, with the following details and the subject line - Know Your Dairy - Yogurt
UPDATED : 

Recipes that use Yogurt to make buttermilk based dishes / drinks are accepted - like different flavored lassis etc. But the recipes that use buttermilk as such in recipes are not accepted. If you still have doubts, don't hesitate to mail me....


After mailing me your entry, leave a comment so that I can check my mailbox. I will acknowledge your mail within two days.

The roundup shall be posted within a week after the dead line

Looking forward to your dishes....

Labels: