I love all sort of raitas and don't hesitate to try out new ones.A while ago,I saw this in dear Vaishali's blog and the name itself was quite tempting.
I paired it with masala mini idli which was slightly on the spicier side.Needless to say, these two dishes went well together...
Source : Ribbon's to Pasta's
Thick yogurt/ Curd
Peeled , boiled and diced potato
Mint leaves for garnishing
Oil for frying
- Fry the potato till light brown in color.Drain and keep aside.
- Whisk the yogurt with salt without adding water.
- Add the fried potato to the yogurt.
- Mix in pomegranate pearl,reserving some for garnish.
- Serve as a side dish, garnished with the remaining pearls, sprinkling cumin powder, with a sprig on mint
Pair well with a spicy main dish.
|Masala mini idli served with aloo anaar raita|
Take a look at the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#27
Labels: Blogging Marathon, Fun With Fruits, Goodies from veggies, Potato, Raita, Yumm Yoghurt