I am extremely happy to announce Srivalli’s Kids delight event in my blog. This is the second time I am hosting an event in this 'Kids Delight' series.. The last one was 'Cool Comforts' featuring recipes that kids love to indulge in during summer.
This time, though it is winter, I resisted the urge to announce something warming for winter and chose to host
'Healthy Lunch Box'
With a preschooler at home, I often find it a big task to decide what to pack for lunch. I always look for variety and changes in texture and taste so that the Lil one does not get bored. I am sure all mothers will agree with me that packing for the kiddos lunch box needs a lot of planning and thinking as their choices and tastes keep changing ever so often...
So let us cook something for the kids lunch box this month and showcase it in our blogs.I am sure that you are going to come up with something healthy and tasty for the kiddos box.
You already know the rules, but let me pen them down once again…
1. Cook and blog about any Vegetarian / Vegan food that fits the theme – Healthy Lunch Box.
2. Multiple entries are allowed.
3. Posts from archives are allowed as long as you update it with both the announcements. The maximum number of entries from archives is 5.
4. Recipes sent to this event can be shared with other events as well.
5. Link to this post and to Srivalli's Kid’s delight post (http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html) is mandatory.
6. Non bloggers are also welcome to send in their entries.
7. The dead line is Feb 15th 2013.
Drop a mail to email@example.com with the following details
• Your name and the name of your blog
• Picture of your lunch box menu.
While sending your entries please try to display it in a lunch box and also mention the side dish for it . It will also be great if you can include the age group for which the lunch box menu is suitable....
Please leave a note in the comments section after you have mailed me your entry. Feel free to write to me for any queries.
Looking forward to see all your lunch box delights for the kids...
Labels: Event Announcement