For the final week of Blogging Marathon #22,I have chosen the theme - Pakodi Masti. Pakoda/ pakodi are deep fried fritters that are welcome any time of the day or year. These crunchy delights are perfect with a cup of tea / coffee.
Anytime it snows or rains,we naturally tend to dream of something hot and crispy and the first thing that comes to our mind is Pakoda or bajji. For this edition, I made some pakodas with my favorite ingredient - Oats.
Quick cooking oats- 1 cup
Rice flour - 2 tablespoons
Besan - 1 tablespoon
Onion- 1, finely chopped
Curry leaves a few
Ginger garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
- Roast and powder the oats.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the oil.
- Add water little by little till the ingredients hold together.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop in spoonfuls into hot oil or make balls and fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve hot with a piping hot cup of tea / coffee....
Hop over to the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#22
Labels: Blogging Marathon, Eggless Bakin Group, Oats, Party Snacks, Snack Bar, Vegan varieties