This month's edition of Taste and Createsaw me paired up with Carol of No Reasons Needed.We have been paired a few times earlier and this time I wanted to try one of the recipes I had bookmarked earlier and now the season seems apt enough to try it out.The weather here is quite hot and all we want to do is sip something cool. So her Iced tea was one of our ways to beat the heat.
I have already posted a lemon tea version in my space here but that is a warming tea that you will find irresistible when it is either raining or snowing outside :)
So, here is the cool and refreshing Iced lemon tea...
Recipe source :No Reasons Needed
Water - 2 cups
Tea dust - 2 teaspoons
Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
Sugar - to taste
- Boil water in a pot and put in tea dust and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes / till it comes to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat , strain and let it cool
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Chill well and serve...
Each month,we create dishes from other blogs for Taste and Create and it is really a great experience...Would you like to join ? Just e-mail Min @ email@example.com with your name, blog name and a link to your blog to sign up.Hope to see you in the next edition of Taste and Create....
- Adjust the sugar and lemon juice to suit your taste
- I poured a batch of this lemon tea into the ice cube tray and served the tea along with these cubes.
- I garnished it with a few mint leaves and they added to the taste and it was all the more refreshing.
- You can also use tea bags / tea leaves for this recipe.
Sending this to Divya's Fun In The Sun event....
Labels: * Taste And Create, Cool Comforts, Party Bev, Vegan varieties