Min's Carrot Salad For T & C

In this month's edition of Taste and Create , I was paired with Min of Bad Girl's Kitchen. I have been paired with her before and this time, I liked her Carrot Salad .This is her Grandma's recipe and I was intrigued by the addition of sugar and lemon juice in this recipe. Just as Min mentioned the chilled version was very yummy.

I used:

Carrots - 2 large,peeled and grated
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Lemon juice - 4 tablespoons
Salt to taste

Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Mix well and serve.



Each month,it is fun creating dishes for  Taste and Create ...Would you like to join ? Just email Min @ cowgirlmin07@gmail.com with your name, blog name and a link to your blog to sign up.Hope to see you in the next edition of Taste and Create....


Bon Appetit...

Labels: , , ,