An Award That Brightened My Day....

Jay of Tasty Appetite has passed on this Inspirational Blog Award and it really brightened up my day :). Thanks a bunch Jay....



And the award comes with  a set of rules..

1. Put up this award on your blog
2.Pass it on to any blog you feel deserves this award
3. Answer these tag questions....

1. What makes you laugh, smile or giggle? 


Watching children, comedy show[especially 'Friends], hubby's jokes, funny novels, cartoon,recollecting the gossip/silly jokes shared with college/school friends...so many reasons to laugh /smile / giggle..


2.What are your dreams for your future?


Too many to mention but at present I want to live the moment :)


3. If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why?


I would like to cruise the world, any place, anywhere. I love to travel and would love to visit all the places I have not seen so far. It would be great to have a vacation like that!!Plus it would give me lots and lots of clicks to share on my travel blog as well ;)


4. How would you spend your vacation time and with whom? 


Vacation with the family is the best. The place is not so important as long as the ones who care for you and for those whom you care for are close to you. Vacation at home can be lazing around and an equally interesting one  is a trip to some place exotic with your family.....


5.  If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past?


Both are good actually. I would learn from the mistakes of the past and live the life.Our past is loaded with experiences which will make us wiser.


6.  Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn’t get it?


I think I got all that I wanted [touch-wood!!!].If there was something I wished for and I forgot what it was, I will take it as a sign that I was not destined for it....


7.  Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on?


Yes, a couple of times in the past....


8.  Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration? 


Like we always say - Friends and family :)


Though I want all my blogging buddies to have this award, the rules ask for 10 nominees and  I would love to pass this on these wonderful bloggers....



  1. Priya
  2. Harini
  3. Srivalli
  4. Nivedita
  5. Richa Priyanka
  6. Prathiba
  7. Sonia
  8. Latha
  9. Sowjanya
  10. Naina
Friends if you have already received this award , please pass it on to the deserving bloggers :)


Labels: