Hawaiian Coffee

It has been raining heavily for the past couple of day.In climates like this I love to warm up with a mug of piping hot coffee or tea.So I made this Hawaiian Coffee!This coffee is made with coconut milk and we can gladly call it ' Vegan coffee'. Though it looks like the regular coffee, the taste is very different. You have to taste it to experience it....

I had this mug packed safely and got it down to be serve this coffee.Good Housekeeping is one magazine that I love to read.I used to subscribe to this magazine before my wedding and on each renewal, there used to be some gifts like coffee mugs, spice boxes, soup mugs etc. Each of these gifts are as attractive as the magazine itself!This collection is as worth as this book...


I used:

Instant coffee powder - 1 teaspoon dissolved in a little hot water
Thick coconut milk - 1 cup
Sugar to taste


  1. Take coconut milk in a sauce pan and put in sugar. 
  2. Simmer for a few minutes till it bubbles on the side.Stir a couple of times in between.
  3. In a serving mug put in the dissolved coffee powder.
  4. Pour the coconut milk over it. Stir gently [ That way you will have a foamy and bubbly coffee]
  5. Enjoy your cup of Hawaiian coffee.......


Note :

Bon Appetit...


Labels: ,