This month I am happy to host Srivalli’s Kids delight event in my blog. The theme I have chosen is ‘Cool Comforts’. Summer is here and all of us are eager to chill out with juices/ shakes/ ice creams. Children too prefer something soothing for this climate. Instead of giving them store brought colas / icecreams / shakes why not we prepare them at home and let the kids enjoy the yumminess of home made coolers.
So for the next 30 days let us prepare dishes that are preferred for this climate. You can send in
• Ice creams
• Chilled soups / salads,or anything that you feel is fit to beat the summer heat.
Please remember that we are preparing all this for the little ones at home. So make them healthy and tasty.
You already know the rules, but let me pen them down for our freshers…
1. Cook and blog about any Vegetarian / vegan food that fits the theme – Cool Comforts.
2. Multiple entries are allowed.A small request here. Kindly send me all your entries together so that it is easier when I am doing the running roundup.
3. Posts from archives are allowed as long as they are updated as a current post. The maximum number of entries from archives is 5.
4. Recipes sent to this event can be shared with other events as well.
5. Link to this post and to Srivalli's Kid’s delight post (http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html) is mandatory.
6. Non bloggers are also welcome to send in their entries.
7. The dead line is June 15th 2011.
Drop me a mail [firstname.lastname@example.org] with the following details
• Your name and the name of your blog
• Picture of your cool comfort.
Please leave a note in the comments section after you have mailed me your entry. Feel free to write to me for any queries.
I will be doing a running roundup for this event so do come back often to see what we have been chilling out with. In case you like to volunteer to try out recipes that are in the roundup, send me a mail and I will add it to the roundup.
Looking forward to see all your delicious coolers...