I can still remember the day when I stepped into the new school and discovered the back compound with all the swings,monkey ladders,slides and merry-go-rounds.It looked like a fairy land to me.I would often skip lunch to play in one of those things.I had always wished that I had something like that at home too.It was not possible then.
Now the time has come to buy them,not for me but for Lil Angel.If you too feel the same,take a look at these swing sets at CSN.I am sure you are aware that CSN has more than 200 stores with anything to everything you are looking for.Take a look at swing sets and I am sure you would also want to return to your childhood!
This time too,the wonderful people at CSN stores contacted me if I was interested in a giveaway yet again.I was delighted.It was a great news for me.I take this opportunity to that thank all my readers for being with me all these years :)
CSN store is offering a $75 gift certificate to one of my readers. The winner can use this certificate to buy goodies from any of their 200+ stores.
Here is what you have to do...
- Follow me on Seduce Your Tastebuds blog.[If you are already a follower leave a message to earn extra entries]
- Leave a message on this post and if you like, you can also share with us your favorite childhood game.And of course leave a valid e- mail address along with your comment.
To earn extra entries,share this news on face book,twitter or on your blog,subscribe to my posts and leave a separate message for each one of them.Please do not forget to provide the link.
Due to shipping restrictions this giveaway is for the residents of Unites States and Canada.If you live elsewhere let your friends or relatives pick up a gift for you or gift the certificate to someone living around here.
I will select a random winner on February 6th 2011 and will announce the lucky winner on the same day.
[Please note that the giveaway item is a courtesy of CSN Stores. No monetary or other forms of compensation is received by me.]
So,coming to today's post.....I just found out that this is my 700th post!!I am really happy and proud of what is going on around here.It's only apt that I share my happiness with a dessert and of course, with the giveaway.
Now coming to the dessert for today's celebration.Here is a simple one that I prepared with China Grass also known as Agar-Agar.Agar-agar / China grass is a gelatinous material derived from Algae.It is a vegetarian gelatin substitute.I will write more about Agar Agar in tomorrow's post.
I wanted to give this dessert a beautiful pink or green color.Instead of food color,I used rose milk powder to add color and flavor to it.
Agar sheet - 10 gram
Milk - 1 litre
Sugar- to taste
Rose milk powder - to taste[I used 3 teaspoons]Adding too much can make it a little bitter.So taste and add.
Roasted nuts to garnish
Enjoy the chilled rose milk flavored dessert :)
- Bring milk to boil in a vessel and simmer.
- Take half a cup of this milk and dissolve the china grass.Stir well till it dissolves completely.
- Add this to the simmering milk and mix.
- Put in sugar and the rose milk powder.Mix well.
- Remove from heat and our into molds or a tray.[Don't heat it for too long]
- Cool till it is set.Refrigerate if you are in a hurry.
- Cut the dessert into diamonds/ desired shapes if you have poured it into a tray or serve garnished with nuts if you have poured it into molds/cups.
Sending this pink passion to Aliena for her wonderful event Delicious desserts @ What's cooking today!!
So dear friends,how did you like this dessert?And don't forget to be a part of the giveaway...
Check out what my fellow marathoners are up to today...Srivalli,Monika, Jayasree , Priya Suresh, Azeema, Priya Srinivasan, Reva,Ayeesha , Soumya , Veena and Usha
Labels: Blogging Marathon, Giveaway, Sweet temptations