It is time to bring out my favorite soup bowl.Yes,its winter and we need something warm and soothing and I made this creamy soup from Louanne's Kitchen with whom I am paired for this edition of Taste and Create.If you want to join the fun,here is how it works
So,a very filing and delicious pumpkin soup that I had with a pav bun,is what I am going to share with you today from Louanne's Kitchen.
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Source -Louanne's Kitchen
Pumpkin cubes- 1 cup
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Coconut milk- 100ml
Green chillies / jalapeno - 4,chopped
Curry powder- 2 teaspoons
Unsalted butter- 2 teaspoons
Salt to taste
Mint leaves to garnish
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker.
- Once the butter melts,add onion,garlic and green chilies and saute till onion is brown.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Put in pumpkin cubes and pressure cook for 10 minutes or until pumpkin is soft.
- Cool and puree.
- Return the puree to a heated pan and add coconut milk,curry powder and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt [ and pepper if required] and serve garnished with mint leaves.
Check out what my buddies have posted today for the blogging marathon...Srivalli,Monika, Jayasree , Priya Suresh, Azeema, Priya Srinivasan, Reva ,Ayeesha , Soumya , Veena and Usha
Labels: * Taste And Create, Blogging Marathon, Pumpkin, Slurpy soups