Flax seed- 1/2 a cup
Gram dhal- 1/2 a cup
Urad dhal- 1/2 a cup
Curry leaves-a handful roasted
Sesame seeds-less than 1/4 cup
Roasted groundnut-a handful
Salt to taste
- Dry roast flax seeds till aromatic.It will splutter so roast on low heat.
- Similarly roast sesame seeds and keep aside.
- Next roast gram dhal,urad dhal,curry leaves and red chillies.
- Let the ingredients cool.
- Grind to a coarse powder .Spread it on a plate to cool in case it heats up while powdering.
- When completely cool,add saalt,mix well and transfer into an airtight jar.
This day that year...
2008 - Potato and peas masal to go with Poori /Chapathi