For this edition,we will be trying out recipes from a blog whose chef is very innovative and has around 1500 recipes to boot!!Can you believe that!!! Recipes ranging from traditional to fusion are here for you to try.You name an ingredient and its there on her blog. Without further ado let me introduce [actually she needs no introduction!] you to the chef of the month –Priya who blogs at Priyas Easy n Tasty recipes. True to the name, her blog has a whole load of easy, innovative and delicious recipes.
The rules are simple:
1.Cook any Vegan/Vegetarian recipe(s) [eggs are allowed in baked goodies :)]from Priyas Easy n Tasty recipes and post about it. Stay as true to the original recipe(s) as possible. Therefore, there is no need for re-posting it, simply link to the original post :-)
2. There is no time-frame for the original recipe. It can be as old as my grand-mother or as fresh as a mung bean sprout.
3.Have you cooked from Blog of the month before? As this event is all about tasting and reflecting on the taste, older posts are also welcome. Simply link to this post and mention T&;T event.
4. Link your post to this announcement and to the Lakshmi's post . Please always link to both sites, so both blogs are given credit and you are avoiding copyright fuss.Use of the Logo is appreciated :)
5.Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details-
- Your name
- Name of your blog
- Recipe name
- Your post URL as well as the original URL
- A picture (300px by height, please).
7. Non-bloggers are more than welcome to participate (after all, our posts are mainly being written for you guys). Simply e-mail me with your experience of what you cooked and please include a picture.
A special thanks to Ksenia for creating our Logo each and every month.
So dear friends I am sure you are ready to explore the kitchen of Priya's Easy and tasty recipes...Looking forward to your entries :)