I used :
Quick cooking Oats- 1 1/2 cups
Sooji / White Rava-1 cup
Sago -1/2 cup,soaked in warm water
Eno fruit salt -1 small sachet
Sour curd-1 cup
Salt to taste
- Roast oats in a pan and powder.Similarly roast suji and keep aside.
- In a bowl put in powdered oats ,rava,soaked sago,curd,salt.Add more water to make a batter.It should not be too watery.
- Just before making the dosa,dissolve Eno in a little water and add to the batter.It will bubble up and the batter will turn light.Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour a ladleful of batter on a heated griddle and spread.
- Drizzle oil around the edges and cover and cook till the edges leave the side of the griddle
- Flip it over and cook for 2 minutes.
- If the batter turns thick in between,add more water.
- Serve hot with a chutney / sambar.
Yummy oats-sago dosa served with tomato gravy.
I used a fine variety of sago so I just soaked it for 15 minutes.Depending on the variety of sago used,soak till it is soft.