Last month we had a small get together for lil angel birthday.As usual I had prepared quite a few dishes for dinner.We had
Chapathi and kurma
Peppered Capsicum rice
Steamed rice and rasam
Nothing exotic but they were very well received.
This mushroom soup has been adapted from Tongue ticklers-Harini’s blog.I wanted to prepare this long time ago but it was only on her birthday that I set out to make it.
Mushrooms- 10 large ones,finely chopped
All purpose flour-1 tablespoon
Water-1 ½ cups
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped spring onion greens to garnish
1. Heat a little butter in a pan and sauté for 2 minutes or till cooked.Keep aside
2. Heat the remaining butter and put in the onion.
3. Sauté till it is translucent.
4. Add milk and water and bring to a boil
5. Simmer for a few minutes.
6. Dissolve flour in a little water to make a paste and add to the pan.
7. Add mushrooms, salt and cook till it is thick and creamy.
8. Dish out into cups .Add pepper and garnish with spring onion green.
Labels: Mushroom, Slurpy soups