Another recipe created from Jayaspace for taste and create.
Coriander chutney is a family favorite and as soon as my eyes fell on this recipe,I decided to prepare it .Jaya's version is a little different from mine but it is definitely tasty.
Grated coconut-1 cup
Coriander leaves-1 cup,washed and stalks removed
Urad dhal-2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Ginger-1 inch piece,peeled and chopped
Salt to taste
Curry leaves- a few
- Dry roast the ingredients for chutney [except coriander leaves and salt].
- Cool and grind together with coriander and salt using a little water.
- Remove the chutney into a bowl.
- Heat oil in a small pan and put in mustard and curry leaves.
- When it crackles,pour over the chutney and serve with any breakfast dish of your choice.
Labels: * Taste And Create, tiffinsides, Vegan varieties, Whoz on my side