Wheat Flour – 2 cups + ¼ th cup for dusting
Oats - 6 teaspoons
Salt to taste
Luke warm water
1. Take 2 cups of flour,oats in a bowl ,add salt and mix well.
2. Slowly add luke-warm water and blend well to make a non-sticky kneadable dough.
3. Knead for a few more minutes to get an elastic consistency.
4. Cover with a wet towel and set aside for at least an hour.
5. Divide the dough into lemon sized balls.
6. Roll out with a rolling pin into a even roundels, dusting it with a little flour.
7. Heat a griddle and place the rolled out dough and cook till it changes color and small brown spots appear.
8. Flip it over.
9. Remove from heat when both sides are cooked.
10. Store the cooked chappthis in a bowl lined with a towel to keep them warm and soft.
Here is another Chapathi/paratha recipe- Meethi Paratha
While I was busy with this,let's have a peek into the other girls' kitchen to see what they are doing in RC #2 day 5
1) DK 2)Siri3)Srivalli4)Ranji5)Curry Leaf6)Medha7)Priya8)Bhawna9)Raaji10)Ruchii
11)Anu12)Kamala13)Roopa14)Divya Kudua15)Rekha16)Divya M17)Lakshmi18)Raaga 19)Lakshmi Venkatesh20)Sripriya21)Viji
Labels: Bread Basket, Flatbreads, KLBRoti, Morning Raga, Vegan varieties